Sunday, May 2, 2010

Week 12- Project B Update, Movies and Media

Haven't been up to alot this week just pushing to get this data visualisation done. It's been a bit of a slow slug as I am combining two computers music libraries to create my data set and its been rather tedious fixing the the import dates and play counts. Getting there really. So at this weeks tutorial I was looking at wix.com nice page that helps you to create websites in what can be a matter of minutes. I thought that this would be an effective and aesthetically pleasing way to present my data set. Since my project is looking at play counts as an indication for popularity over time I thought it would be appropriate to use graphs and charts.

In regards to movies and media. Iron Man 2 is pretty cool and for those who missed free comic book day, I pity you. But comes round every year, May 1st and chances are they still have loads of comics still I heard staff at Impact were concerned they weren't going to get rid of them all. That was at 3pm yesterday. Also in other news.  This is very very cool and really makes me wish I had money and time to do something like this!

The Nintendo Coffee Table!

Working Nintendo Cofee Table - Watch more Funny Videos

Now how cool is that... too bad the missus wouldn't let me have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment